Tuesday 23 October 2012

Fullers Earth (Multani Mitti) Mask For All Skin Types

Fullers Earth (Multani Mitti) is the most commonly used clay used for different skim treatments. It not only sooths or heals skin but also make skin fresh and glowing.
 Ingredients:

  1.  Fullers Earth (Multani Mitti) 1/2 Tbsp
  2. Rose Water (Oily Skin),Honey (Dry Skin) , Milk (Combination Skin) 1 Tbsp
  3. Jojoba Oil Optional
Recipe:
mix Fullers earth and Rose Water or honey or Milk according to your skin type and apply this mask on your face for 15 minutes and rinse off with plain water.
Your skin will glow after a couple of uses. Use this Mask twice a week.




1 comment:

  1. What's Taking place I am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & help different users like its helped me. Good job.

    ReplyDelete