Shampoo make at home by your self:
- Indian Soap Nut (Reetha) Hand Full
- (Sika kai) Hand Full
- Poppy Seeds (Khash khash) Hand Full
- Dried Melia Leaves (Neem leaves) Hand full
- Sandal Wood Oil 1 Small Bottle
- Sodium Benzoate 1 Tbsp Full
- Amla Hand Full
- Plain Water 2 Liters
For Chemical Solution:
- Keta Conazole 1 Small Bottle Cap size
- Zinc Pyrithione 1 Small Bottle Cap Size
- Terbinafine 1 Small Bottle Cap Size
(Note= Use any 1 chemical solution which ever is available 1, 2 or 3)
Add all above ingredients in 2 liters of plain water in a sauce pan in quantity told above and place on stove at medium flame.
When water color changes to dark brown like tea. Stain liquid in a bottle after cooling it down.
Homemade Shampoo best for hairs is ready to use.
(Note= Can be kept in bathroom, no need to refrigerate. Can be used for three months once made mean expiry date is for 3 months after day of preparing shampoo)