Monday 17 December 2012

Homemade Skin Lightner

Your skin can get damaged by sun burn, scaring or any kind of chemical burn and can have discoloration. It is our good fortune that we can make our skin beautiful and can lighten our skin by using few homemade skin lightner. After using these natural conditioners in routine you can have balanced, even toned and beautiful skin.

Ingredients:

Vitamin E Oil

Baking Soda
Lemon Juice

Recipe:

=^= Use Baking Soda paste to exfoliate the skin. It naturally clean ups and impurities, making skin fresh and clear. By using Baking Soda paste your skin's pore will become unclogged, and prevent skin from having acne, which cause acne scars. For exfoliating skin use Baking Soda 2 tbsp add rose water to make soft paste. Wet face and massage Baking Soda paste for 1 minute. Rinse with plain water. You can use it daily one time.
=^= Now use Lemon Juice to lighten the skin. Lemon Juice can be use to lighten the skin at full strength. Simply soak a cloth or cotton piece in Lemon Juice then apply it on the face. Let it to dry naturally. You can use it thrice a day.
=^= Third step use Vitamin E oil and massage on skin. Take a Vitamin E dollop and open it one finger tips and massage on face for 2 to 3 minutes. Apply oil especially on dark areas and where lightening is to be done.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share one of my life’s experiences here. I have tried many skin brighteners for my dull skin but no one gives me good sign. But when I have started using one of the best skin brightener, my skin starts glowing within seven days of use. It is also responsible to moisturize my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Testomaster Few years ago, a chum had instructed me that entering into commercial enterprise with merchandising machines is one of the nice selections that she has ever made. I wondered why because I am now not as enterprise minded as she is however with a lot questioning over the problem, I changed into satisfied that possibly I need to give it a attempt. I asked her as to how a whole lot capital did she begin with to open up this kind of enterprise that entails seem-to-be-sophisticated machines.http://gojivitafacts.com/testomaster/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The inhibitory method of a-arbutin isn't like the inhibitory mechanism of arbutin. And additionally, depth of a-arbutin is 10 times more than that of arbutin. Alpha arbutin serum is likewise offered in diverse forms which include alpha arbutin extremely whitening serum.http://lisocleanseabout.com/lutrevia-youth-cream/

    ReplyDelete